- ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS AND DESIGN
- ACADEMY OF MUSIC
- ACADEMY OF THEATRE, RADIO, FILM AND TELEVISION
- BIOTECHNICAL FACULTY
- FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY OF CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
- FACULTY OF CIVIL AND GEODETIC ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- FACULTY OF ECONOMICS
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF MARTIME STUDIES AND TRANSPORT
- FACULTY OF MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS
- FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF PHARMACY
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL WORK
- FACULTY OF SPORT
- FACULTY OF THEOLOGY
- VETERINARY FACULTY
Publish Date: 23.02.2017
Category: News from the University
Students from the Faculty of Law of the University of Ljubljana Jana Šteblaj and Tjaša Sever under the mentorship of dr. Vasilka Sancin won first place at the pre-moot competition for the Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court Competition. This is a completion in international public and investment law proficiency and the proceedings inform of the international investment arbitration.
Students from 15 European Universities participated at the competition. Jana Šteblaj and Tjaša Sever beat the French team from the prestigious Science Po Faculty in the finals held in front of the arbitration tribunal of experienced arbiters and lawyers and managed to place on top in the French capital. Last year's member of the team from the Faculty of Law participated at the preparation, with special thanks to Tisa Ljubetič.
In a vigorous confrontations of arguments from the investor plaintiff and the respondent state the students from the University of Lay of the University of Ljubljana were better than all participating teams from the University of Luxembourg, Johann-Wolfgang Goethe Universität, Sciences Po, Moscow State University of International Relations, Queen Mary University of London, University of St. Gallen, MACI Paris-Saclay, Amazon Federal University, Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Moscow State Lomonosov Unviesity, Universite Catholique de Lyon, University College London, University of Amsterdam, Uppsala University and Jagiellonian University.
Photo by the team from the Faculty of Law.