- ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS AND DESIGN
- ACADEMY OF MUSIC
- ACADEMY OF THEATRE, RADIO, FILM AND TELEVISION
- BIOTECHNICAL FACULTY
- FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY OF CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
- FACULTY OF CIVIL AND GEODETIC ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- FACULTY OF ECONOMICS
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF MARTIME STUDIES AND TRANSPORT
- FACULTY OF MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS
- FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF PHARMACY
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL WORK
- FACULTY OF SPORT
- FACULTY OF THEOLOGY
- VETERINARY FACULTY
Students and staff must apply and be selected at the home institution. After selection, the application process at the University of Ljubljana begins.
- Your home university should nominate you to the international office of the relevant member of the University of Ljubljana.
- After your home university has nominated you to study at the University of Ljubljana as an exchange student, you should fill in an On-line application. There is no need to send a paper copy of the application.
- At the end of the on-line application you will find the necessary documents to upload to your application. Your application is complete and will be processed only after you have followed all the steps of the application system and entered all the required information. All uploaded documents need to be in PDF format.
- After you have completed your application and your host department has approved your application, we will send you an Acceptance letter and Information on living and studying in Ljubljana.
Before mobility, a Learning Agreement must be confirmed and signed by the home institution, host institution and student.
At least 10 days before actual mobility, the selected participants of Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Staff Training Programme or Staff Teaching Programme must be confirmed and signed. In some case this document is required in the visa process.
Staff participants must also complete the On-line application of the University of Ljubljana where you will be able to find additional information and all documents for your mobility. All uploaded documents need to be in PDF format.
All participants should plan their mobility and pay attention to all information regarding Visa regulations. For any additional information, you are welcome to contact us at the .