Call for enrolment is published on the UL web page in February for next academic year. Applicants for admission to the programme can apply according to the instructions in call for enrolment. Enrolment will take place in September at the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Ljubljana; the dates of enrolment will be published at the webpage.
Upon enrolment to an individual year of doctoral studies, the candidate and the University of Ljubljana sign the education agreement.
Application Deadline: 26th August 2017
Candidates submit their enrolment applications online via the eVŠ web portal at http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/
For assistance with filling out the application.
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (from 9 AM until 4 PM CET)
Completed enrolment application form must be printed, signed and sent by registered post with all the supplemental documents by the application deadline August 26th 2017 at the latest to University of Ljubljana, Kongresni trg 12, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (reference »for ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION«).
The documentation can be also personally delivered to the University of Ljubljana, Kongresni trg 12, 1000 Ljubljana from Monday to Friday 8.-00 - 14.00 .
Required evidence to be sent by post : Additional evidence to be sent by post (relevant for selection of candidates):
7. 3. 2017 at 17.00, Faculty of Economics, Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana
18. 4. 2017 at 15.00, Veterinary Faculty, Gerbičeva 60, Ljubljana
16. 5. 2017 at 16.00, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Aškerčeva 6, Ljubljana, room I/1
18. 5. 2017 at 17.30, Biotechnical Faculty, Jamnikarjeva 101, Ljubljana,
25. 5. 2017 at 14.00, Faculty of Medicine, Vrazov trg 2, 1000 Ljubljana
25. 5. 2017 at 17.00, Faculty of Law, Poljanski nasip 2, Ljubljana
2. 6. 2017 at 17.00, Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport, Pot pomorščakov 4, Portorož, room 205
5. 6. 2017 at 16. 00 Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, Ljubljana, room 15
7. 6. 2017 at 15.00, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Večna pot 113, Ljubljana, room 1
13. 6. 2017 at 16.00, Faculty of Social Sciences, Kardeljeva ploščad 5, Ljubljana, room 21
13. 6. 2017 at 16.30 na Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, Jamova 2, Ljubljana
Candidates for the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in Environmental Protection are graduates of the following programmes:
Candidates with foreign qualifications are required to apply for recognition of their entry qualifications. The procedure starts with the candidate’s application for study in the Republic of Slovenia, which is submitted in electronic form on the eVŠ portal. The procedure is run by the authorised person at the University Member (academy or faculty).
The selection of candidates is particularly at issue when the number of candidates significantly exceeds the number of places offered. Selection will be primarily based on the candidate’s level of achievement in previous studies.
Knowledge and skills obtained through formal and informal learning and experience obtained before enrolment to the programme will be taken into consideration when making a selection for the limited number of places. The knowledge and skills of candidates obtained before entry will be recognized by the Programme Council in accordance with the Rules of the University of Ljubljana on procedures and measures on recognising informally obtained knowledge and skills, and on the basis of written application of the candidates.
The tuition fee is paid individually for each study year or for each year that the student enrols in.
The tuition fees are published in the price list adopted by the UL Board: http://www.ul.si/study/price_list/.
For information about scholarship opportunities, please visit https://www.uni-lj.si/study/information/scholarships/ and http://www.sklad-kadri.si/.