Call for enrolment is published on the UL web page in February for next academic year. Applicants for admission to the programme can apply according to the instructions in call for enrolment. Enrolment will take place in September at the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Ljubljana; the dates of enrolment will be published at the webpage.
Upon enrolment to an individual year of doctoral studies, the candidate and the University of Ljubljana sign the education agreement.
Candidates submit their enrolment applications online via the eVŠ web portal at http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en
For assistance with filling out the application.
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (from 9 AM until 4 PM CET)
Candidates submit their enrolment applications with username and password
Completed enrolment application form must be printed, signed and sent by registered post with all the supplemental documents by the application deadline August 24 2018 at the latest to University of Ljubljana, Kongresni trg 12, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (reference »for ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION«).
The documentation can be also personally delivered to the University of Ljubljana, Kongresni trg 12, 1000 Ljubljana from Monday to Friday 8.00 - 14.00 .
Required evidence to be sent by post :
1.Diploma - Copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records
3. Decision on recognition of foreign education - Candidates with foreign degree qualifications undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies.
4. Consent of the mentor and comentor- Prior to enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and comentor and submit upon enrolment at the latest their written acceptance of mentorship. The list of potential mentors is published here.
5. A brief concept of research work (Prior to enrolment, candidate on max two A4 pages shortly presents the research problem that is intended to further research, states the hypothesis and research method(s) and writes at least five sources related to the research topic. The concept is prepared with the proposed mentor and co-mentor.)
Additional evidence to be sent by post:
1.Award(s) and/or Achievements (Evidence of award(s) and/or decorations during study and/or evidence of previous scientific/ research work)
19. 3. 2018, 17:00, room MBA (P-119), UL EF, Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana
9. 5. 2018, 16:30, room 21, UL FDV, Kardeljeva pl. 5, Ljubljana
16. 5. 2018, 15:00, podiplomska predavalnica, UL VF, Gerbičeva 60, Ljubljana
17. 5. 2018, 17:30, sejna soba dekanata, UL BF, Jamnikarjeva 101, Ljubljana
24. 5. 2018, 15:00, sejna soba, dekanat I. floor, UL MF, Vrazov trg 2, Ljubljana
24. 5. 2018, 17:00, Modra predavalnica, UL PF, Poljanski nasip 2, Ljubljana
1. 6. 2018, 17:00, room 205, UL FPP, Pot pomorščakov 4, Portorož
6. 6. 2018, 15:00, room 1, UL FKKT, Večna pot 113, Ljubljana
6. 6. 2018, 15:00 and 13. 6. 2018, 15:00, room 2.02, UL FMF, Jadranska 21, Ljubljana
5. 6. 2018, 16:30, Svečana dvorana, UL FGG, Jamova 2, Ljubljana
11. 6. 2018, 16:00, room 15, UL FF, Aškerčeva 2, Ljubljana
Candidates for the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in Environmental Protection are graduates of the following programmes:
Candidates with foreign qualifications are required to apply for recognition of their entry qualifications. The procedure starts with the candidate’s application for study in the Republic of Slovenia, which is submitted in electronic form on the eVŠ portal. The procedure is run by the authorised person at the University Member (academy or faculty).
The selection of candidates is particularly at issue when the number of candidates significantly exceeds the number of places offered. Selection will be primarily based on the candidate’s level of achievement in previous studies.
Knowledge and skills obtained through formal and informal learning and experience obtained before enrolment to the programme will be taken into consideration when making a selection for the limited number of places. The knowledge and skills of candidates obtained before entry will be recognized by the Programme Council in accordance with the Rules of the University of Ljubljana on procedures and measures on recognising informally obtained knowledge and skills, and on the basis of written application of the candidates.
The tuition fee is paid individually for each study year or for each year that the student enrols in.
The tuition fees are published in the price list adopted by the UL Board: https://www.uni-lj.si/study/doctoral/tuition-fees.
For information about scholarship opportunities, please visit https://www.uni-lj.si/study/doctoral/funding, https://www.uni-lj.si/study/information/scholarships/ and http://www.sklad-kadri.si/.