Call for Enrolment in the doctoral degree programmes of the University of Ljubljana in the 2021/2022 academic year
Doctoral programme in CHEMICAL SCIENCES
Doctoral programme in CHEMICAL SCIENCES,
offered by the University of Ljubljana Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Večna pot 113, 1000 Ljubljana, comprising the following courses of study:
- Chemical Engineering
More information at: https://www.fkkt.uni-lj.si/en/about/in https://www.fkkt.uni-lj.si/en/study/third-cycle-study-programme/
Contact: , tel. +386 1 4798 000
Number of enrolment places: 35 – in total for citizens of the Republic of Slovenia, citizens of EU Member States, Slovenians without Slovenian citizenship and foreign citizens
Official length of programme: 4 years
Enrolment in the doctoral study programme is open to candidates who have completed:
- a 2nd-cycle study programme;
- a study programme leading to professions regulated by EU directives, or another integrated master's degree programme evaluated at 300 ECTS credits;
- an academic higher education undergraduate programme adopted before 11 June 2004;
- a study programme leading to a master of science title (course units totalling up to 60 ECTS credits are recognised for these candidates. The decision on recognition is made by the Senate of the Faculty or a body appointed by it);
- a study programme leading to a specialisation, if they have previously completed a professional higher education programme; for such candidates the Faculty Senate or a body appointed by it may decide to set an individual bridging programme consisting of 10 to 60 ECTS credits;
- a study programme at another university in Slovenia or at a university in another country in accordance with the conditions prescribed for students from Slovenia. The equivalence of prior learning in another country will be established by means of the procedure for the recognition of foreign qualifications for the purposes of further education in accordance with the Statutes of the University of Ljubljana.
Selection criteria in the event of restricted enrolment:
In the event of restricted enrolment, candidates will be selected based on:
- average exam and tutorial grades (excluding the diploma thesis) in a study programme leading to an academic higher education qualification or a second-cycle study programme (75%);
- diploma or second-cycle master’s thesis grade (25%).
In the event of restricted enrolment, candidates with a higher total score will be selected.
Mode of study: part-time
Procedures and deadlines for application to the Call and enrolment:
Candidates must apply to the Call for Enrolment by 3 September 2021 inclusive. Enrolment will be completed by 30 September 2021, and will be conducted at the Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology.