- ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS AND DESIGN
- ACADEMY OF MUSIC
- ACADEMY OF THEATRE, RADIO, FILM AND TELEVISION
- BIOTECHNICAL FACULTY
- FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY OF CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
- FACULTY OF CIVIL AND GEODETIC ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- FACULTY OF ECONOMICS
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF MARTIME STUDIES AND TRANSPORT
- FACULTY OF MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS
- FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF PHARMACY
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL WORK
- FACULTY OF SPORT
- FACULTY OF THEOLOGY
- VETERINARY FACULTY
Publish Date: 14.03.2017
Category: News from the University
Last weekend Belgrade hosted a higher education fair, where the University of Ljubljana was on site to present its programmes.
The University of Ljubljana, the University of Maribor, the University of Nova Gorica, the University of Primorska, the Public Guarantee, Maintenance and Disability Fund of the Republic of Slovenia and CMEPIUS presented their programmes under the common official organisation Study in Slovenia. In this year's fair Slovenia held the role of a partner country.
Visitors of the fair met the representatives of the University of Ljubljana from the Academy for Fine Arts and Design, the Faculty of Social Studies, the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, the Faculty of Education and the Faculty of Computer and Information Science who drew their attention with an interactive presentation. The visitors could also participate in various workshops and presentations, including a workshop on Slovene language.
Photos by Sebastijan Frumen
The ceremonial opening also included a round table with representatives of Serbian and Slovene institutions who discussed the meaning and opportunities for cooperation between Slovenia and Serbia.