- ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS AND DESIGN
- ACADEMY OF MUSIC
- ACADEMY OF THEATRE, RADIO, FILM AND TELEVISION
- BIOTECHNICAL FACULTY
- FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY OF CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
- FACULTY OF CIVIL AND GEODETIC ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- FACULTY OF ECONOMICS
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF MARTIME STUDIES AND TRANSPORT
- FACULTY OF MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS
- FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF PHARMACY
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL WORK
- FACULTY OF SPORT
- FACULTY OF THEOLOGY
- VETERINARY FACULTY
The University of Ljubljana is the biggest university in Slovenia. Internationalization is a very important part of the University and is why we participate in different exchange activities offered by the Erasmus+ Programme and other mobility initiatives/projects/networks. Since 2015, the University of Ljubljana has been participating in Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility
List of participating members of the University of Ljubljana:
*The results of the call 2016 are not known yet.
For contact information, please click on the member institution.
Mobility is limited to only those Partner Countries institutions for which the University of Ljubljana received funding.
Before student or staff mobility, the institution in a Partner Country and the partner institution in a Programme Country must sign an Institutional Agreement.
- Student mobility for studies
- Mobility of staff for the purpose of teaching and training
Minimum duration of student mobility is 3 months. The maximum duration is limited by the funding received at the national level and by the student’s previous participation in the Erasmus Programme or in the Erasmus Mundus Programme. Limitations apply at the same level of study. Maximum duration is 12 months.
The minimum duration of staff mobility is 5 days, without travel days. The maximum duration is limited by the funding received at the national level, but not more than 60 days.
In the case of Staff mobility for Teaching, staff must also have completed at least 8 hours of lectures per week.
The eligible period for student and staff mobility under the 2015 call is through 31 May 2017.