Application and enrolment in the Doctoral Programme in Biomedicine
Call for enrolment in Biomedicine in 2021/2022
Application Deadline: 10 August 2021 (for foreign, non-EU candidates the deadline is 31 May 2021)
Candidates submit their enrolment applications online via the eVŠ web portal at https://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?lang=en
For assistance with filling out the application.
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (from 9 AM until 4 PM CET)
Candidates submit their enrolment applications with username and password
The completed enrolment application and attachments must be submitted by the application deadline 10 August 2021 (for foreign, non-EU candidates, the deadline is 31. 5. 2021) at the latest.
Descriptions of scientific fields are available here.
Required evidence to be sent by post or e-mail:
1. Diploma - Certified copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education.
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Certified copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records.
3. Consent of the mentor - Before enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and submit the mentor’s written acceptance of mentorship upon enrolment at the latest. The list of potential mentors is published here.
4. A brief concept of research work - Before enrolment, candidates shortly present the research problem that is intended for further research (on max two A4 pages) and submit it upon enrolment at the latest.
5. List of appendices (form) - to be completed and sent along with the application documentation.
Candidates with foreign degree qualifications undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies and have to enclose additional evidence. More information here.
In case the application documentation is incomplete, candidates will be contacted via eVŠ portal or the e-mail address stated in the application.
Additional evidence to be sent by post or e-mail:
1. Bibliography - Bibliography or copies of scientific articles or other documents as evidence of (co)authorship in revised journals
2. Award(s) and/or decorations - Evidence of award(s) and/or decorations during study
3. Presentation(s) at conferences - Evidence of the presentation(s) at conference(s)
4. Professional specialization - Copy of the document(s) in evidence of professional specialization
5. Other relevant achievements - Copy of document(s) of other relevant achievement(s)
6. Candidates who do not have a Slovenian personal registration number (EMŠO) can also submit a copy of an identity document (citizens of EU member states can submit a copy of their identity card or passport; non-EU citizens must submit a copy of their passport).
GRADING SYSTEM for selection in the event of restricted enrolment at the Call for Enrolment in the doctoral study programme Biomedicine for the 2021/2022 academic year. LANGUAGE of implementation of the study process is adapted in case of students who do not understand Slovenian. CO-FUNDING OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
For the purpose of checking if the candidates fulfill the conditions for co-funding of doctoral studies, they must also include final certificates of ALL completed study programmes in their application documentation (certificates from the 1st and 2nd point of required evidence to be sent by post).
12. 5. 2021, 15:00, Veterinary Faculty, Gerbičeva 60, Ljubljana,https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/93561434195
19.5. 2021, Faculty of Pharmacy, Aškerčeva 7:
- for scientific field Clinical Biochemistry and Laboratory Biomedicine at 15.00 (Join Zoom Meeting https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/94111230771, Meeting ID: 941 1123 0771)
- for scientific field Pharmacy at 16.00 (Join Zoom Meeting https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/98734002258, Meeting ID: 987 3400 2258)
- for scientific field Toxicology at 17.00 (Join Zoom Meeting, https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/93321503571, Meeting ID: 933 2150 3571)
20. 5. 2021, 15:00, Faculty of Medicine,Vrazov trg 2, Ljubljana, more information is published at https://www.mf.uni-lj.si/novice/informativni-dan-za-doktorski-studij-1
20. 5. 2021, 16:00, Biotechnical Faculty, Jamnikarjeva 101, Ljubljana, online: https://bf-uni-lj-si.webex.com/bf-uni-lj-si/j.php?MTID=mf80896159e697fa383b93f2adfdbad13 (Meeting number: 121 477 1911, Password: 3.stopnja)