Application Deadline: 14 August 2020 (for foreign, non-EU candidates, the application deadline is 31 May 2020)
Candidates submit their enrolment applications online via the eVŠ web portal at https://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?lang=en
For assistance with filling out the application.
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (from 9 AM until 4 PM CET)
Candidates submit their enrolment applications with username and password
The completed enrolment application form must be printed, signed and sent by registered post with all the supplemental documents by the application deadline 14 August 2020 (for foreign, non-EU candidates, the application deadline is 31 May 2020) at the latest to University of Ljubljana, Kongresni trg 12, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (reference »for BIOMEDICINE«).
The documentation can also be personally delivered to the University of Ljubljana, Kongresni trg 12, 1000 Ljubljana, from Monday to Friday 8.00-14.00.
1. Diploma - Certified copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education.
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Certified copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records.
3. Decision on recognition of foreign education - Candidates with foreign degree qualifications undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies.
4. Consent of the mentor - Prior to enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and submit upon enrolment at the latest the mentor’s written acceptance of mentorship. The list of potential mentors is published here.
5. A brief concept of research work (Prior to enrolment, candidate on max two A4 pages shortly presents the research problem that is intended for further research.)
6. List of appendices (form) - to be completed and sent along with the application documentation.
1. Bibliography - Bibliography or copies of scientific articles or other documents as evidence of (co)authorship in revised journals
2. Award(s) and/or decorations - Evidence of award(s) and/or decorations during study
3. Presentation(s) at conferences - Evidence of the presentation(s) at conference(s)
4. Professional specialization - Copy of the document(s) in evidence of professional specialization
5. Other relevant achievements - Copy of document(s) of other relevant achievement(s)
GRADING SYSTEM for selection in the event of restricted enrolment at the Call for Enrolment in the doctoral study programme Biomedicine for the 2020/2021 academic year. LANGUAGE of implementation of the study process is adapted in case of students who do not understand Slovenian.
CO-FUNDING OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
For the purpose of checking if the candidates fulfill the conditions for co-funding of doctoral studies, they must also include final certificates of ALL completed study programmes in their application documentation (certificates from the 1st and 2nd point of required evidence to be sent by post).
16. 4. 2020, 17:30, conference hall, dekanat, Biotechnical Faculty, Jamnikarjeva 101, Ljubljana
13. 5. 2020, 15:00, lecture hall podiplomska predavalnica, Veterinary Faculty, Gerbičeva 60, Ljubljana
21. 5. 2020, 15:00, conference hall of the secretariat, Faculty of Medicine, Vrazov trg 2/I, Ljubljana
12. 6. 2020, 14:30, lecture hall P1 (ground floor) Faculty of Pharmacy, Aškerčeva 7, Ljubljana