Call for enrolment is published on the UL web page in February for the next academic year. Applicants for admission to the programme can apply according to the instructions in the call for enrolment. Enrolment will take place in September at the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Ljubljana; the dates of enrolment will be published additionally.
Upon enrolment to an individual year of doctoral studies, the candidate and the University of Ljubljana sign the education agreement.
Application Deadline: 20 August 2021 (for foreign, non-EU candidates, the deadline is 15 June 2021)
Candidates submit their enrolment applications and the attachments to the applicarion online via the eVŠ web portal at https://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?lang=en
Contact for assistance with filling out the application:
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (from 9 AM until 4 PM CET)
The completed enrolment application and the attachments must be submitted by the application deadline 20 August 2021 (for foreign, non-EU candidates, the deadline is 15 June 2021) at the latest.
1. Diploma - Copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records.
3. Consent of the mentor and comentor - Before enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and comentor and submit their written acceptance of mentorship upon enrolment at the latest. The list of potential mentors is published here.
4. A brief concept of research work - Before enrolment, candidates on max two A4 pages shortly present the research problem that is intended to further research, state the hypothesis and research method(s) and list at least five sources related to the research topic. The concept is prepared in cooperation with the proposed mentor and co-mentor.
Candidates with foreign degree qualifications undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies and have to enclose additional evidence. More information here.
In case the application documentation is incomplete, candidates will be contacted via eVŠ portal or the e-mail address stated in the application.
1. Award(s) and/or Achievements (Evidence of award(s) and/or decorations during study and/or evidence of previous scientific/ research work)
2. Candidates who do not have a Slovenian personal registration number (EMŠO) can also submit a copy of an identity document (citizens of EU member states can submit a copy of their identity card or passport; non-EU citizens must submit a copy of their passport).
CO-FUNDING OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
For the purpose of checking if the candidates fulfill the conditions for co-funding of doctoral studies, they must also include final certificates of ALL completed study programmes in their application documentation (certificates from the 1st and 2nd point of required evidence to be sent by post).
10. 3. 2021, 17:00, School of Economics and Business, Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana
15. 4. 2021, 17:30, Biotechnical Faculty, Jamnikarjeva 101, Ljubljana, at: https://bf-uni-lj-si.webex.com/bf-uni-lj-si/j.php?MTID=mf80896159e697fa383b93f2adfdbad13 (Meeting number: 121 477 1911, Password: 3.stopnja)
6. 5. 2021, 14:30,
online presentation for international students (only in English), registration is required - more information
12. 5. 2021, 15:00, Veterinary Faculty, Gerbičeva 60, Ljubljana, https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/93561434195
19. 5. 2021, 16:00, Faculty of Social Sciences, Kardeljeva ploščad 5, Ljubljana, on-line: https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/7855126985?pwd=YTNuMjFEVmNHUU1oSWNYZjR2TTlMUT09 (Meeting ID: 785 512 6985, Passcode: 8wffdQ)https://www.fdv.uni-lj.si/
20. 5. 2021, 15:00, Faculty of Medicine,Vrazov trg 2, Ljubljana, more information will be published at website
20. 5. 2021 Faculty of Law, Poljanski nasip 2, Ljubljana, more information will be published at http://www.pf.uni-lj.si/iii-stopnja/
20. 5. 2021, 16:00, Biotechnical Faculty, Jamnikarjeva 101, Ljubljana, online: https://bf-uni-lj-si.webex.com/bf-uni-lj-si/j.php?MTID=mf80896159e697fa383b93f2adfdbad13 (Meeting number: 121 477 1911, Password: 3.stopnja)
21. 5. 2021, 16:00, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Aškerčeva 6, Ljubljana, more information will be published at: https://www.fs.uni-lj.si/studijska_dejavnost/prijava_za_vpis_na_ii%20_in_iii%20_stopnjo/
26. 5. 2021 at 14:30, Faculty of mathematics and physics, Jadranska 21, Ljubljana, more information will be published few days before the event at https://www.fmf.uni-lj.si/sl/
31. 5. 2021, 16.00, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, Ljubljana
18.06.2021, 17:00, room 205, Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport, Pot pomorščakov 4, 6320 Portorož
2. 6. 2021, 15:00, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Večna pot 113, Ljubljana
9. 6. 2021, 16:00, Svečana dvorana room, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, Jamova cesta 2, Ljubljana, online: https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/96056421995?pwd=dlgxR2krWGtPKzJkQy9waU00eDdMdz09
Candidates for the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in Environmental Protection are graduates of the following programmes:
Candidates with foreign qualifications are required to apply for recognition of their entry qualifications. The procedure starts with the candidate’s application for study in the Republic of Slovenia, which is submitted in electronic form on the eVŠ portal. The procedure is run by the authorised person at the University Member (academy or faculty).
The selection of candidates is particularly at issue when the number of candidates significantly exceeds the number of places offered. Selection will be primarily based on the candidate’s level of achievement in previous studies.
Knowledge and skills obtained through formal and informal learning and experience obtained before enrolment to the programme will be taken into consideration when making a selection for the limited number of places. The knowledge and skills of candidates obtained before entry will be recognized by the Programme Council in accordance with the Rules of the University of Ljubljana on procedures and measures on recognising informally obtained knowledge and skills, and on the basis of written application of the candidates.
The tuition fee is paid individually for each study year or for each year that the student enrols in.
The tuition fees are published in the price list adopted by the UL Board: https://www.uni-lj.si/study/doctoral/tuition-fees.
For information about scholarship opportunities, please visit https://www.uni-lj.si/study/doctoral/funding, https://www.uni-lj.si/study/information/scholarships/ and http://www.sklad-kadri.si/.