Application and enrolment in the Doctoral Programme in Environmental Protection
Call for enrolment in Environmental Protection in 2021/2022
Application Deadline: 20 August 2021 (for foreign, non-EU candidates, the deadline is 15 June 2021)
Candidates submit their enrolment applications and the attachments to the applicarion online via the eVŠ web portal at https://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?lang=en
Contact for assistance with filling out the application:
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (from 9 AM until 4 PM CET)
The completed enrolment application and the attachments must be submitted by the application deadline 20 August 2021 (for foreign, non-EU candidates, the deadline is 15 June 2021) at the latest.
Required evidence to be sent by post or e-mail:
1. Diploma - Copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records.
3. Consent of the mentor and comentor - Before enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and comentor and submit their written acceptance of mentorship upon enrolment at the latest. The list of potential mentors is published here.
4. A brief concept of research work - Before enrolment, candidates on max two A4 pages shortly present the research problem that is intended to further research, state the hypothesis and research method(s) and list at least five sources related to the research topic. The concept is prepared in cooperation with the proposed mentor and co-mentor.
Candidates with foreign degree qualifications undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies and have to enclose additional evidence. More information here.
In case the application documentation is incomplete, candidates will be contacted via eVŠ portal or the e-mail address stated in the application.
Additional evidence to be sent by post or e-mail:
1. Award(s) and/or Achievements (Evidence of award(s) and/or decorations during study and/or evidence of previous scientific/ research work)
2. Candidates who do not have a Slovenian personal registration number (EMŠO) can also submit a copy of an identity document (citizens of EU member states can submit a copy of their identity card or passport; non-EU citizens must submit a copy of their passport).
CO-FUNDING OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
For the purpose of checking if the candidates fulfill the conditions for co-funding of doctoral studies, they must also include final certificates of ALL completed study programmes in their application documentation (certificates from the 1st and 2nd point of required evidence to be sent by post).
10. 3. 2021, 17:00, School of Economics and Business, Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana
15. 4. 2021, 17:30, Biotechnical Faculty, Jamnikarjeva 101, Ljubljana, at: https://bf-uni-lj-si.webex.com/bf-uni-lj-si/j.php?MTID=mf80896159e697fa383b93f2adfdbad13 (Meeting number: 121 477 1911, Password: 3.stopnja)
6. 5. 2021, 14:30,
online presentation for international students (only in English), registration is required - more information
12. 5. 2021, 15:00, Veterinary Faculty, Gerbičeva 60, Ljubljana, https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/93561434195
19. 5. 2021, 16:00, Faculty of Social Sciences, Kardeljeva ploščad 5, Ljubljana, on-line: https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/7855126985?pwd=YTNuMjFEVmNHUU1oSWNYZjR2TTlMUT09 (Meeting ID: 785 512 6985, Passcode: 8wffdQ)https://www.fdv.uni-lj.si/
20. 5. 2021, 15:00, Faculty of Medicine,Vrazov trg 2, Ljubljana, more information is published at https://www.mf.uni-lj.si/novice/informativni-dan-za-doktorski-studij-1
20. 5. 2021 Faculty of Law, Poljanski nasip 2, Ljubljana, more information will be published at http://www.pf.uni-lj.si/iii-stopnja/
20. 5. 2021, 16:00, Biotechnical Faculty, Jamnikarjeva 101, Ljubljana, online: https://bf-uni-lj-si.webex.com/bf-uni-lj-si/j.php?MTID=mf80896159e697fa383b93f2adfdbad13 (Meeting number: 121 477 1911, Password: 3.stopnja)
21. 5. 2021, 16:00, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Aškerčeva 6, Ljubljana, more information will be published at: https://www.fs.uni-lj.si/studijska_dejavnost/prijava_za_vpis_na_ii%20_in_iii%20_stopnjo/
26. 5. 2021 at 14:30, Faculty of mathematics and physics, Jadranska 21, Ljubljana, more information will be published few days before the event at https://www.fmf.uni-lj.si/sl/
31. 5. 2021, 16.00, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, Ljubljana. More information: https://www.ff.uni-lj.si/informativni-dnevi-na-filozofski-fakulteti-2021
18.06.2021, 17:00, room 205, Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport, Pot pomorščakov 4, 6320 Portorož
2. 6. 2021, 15:00, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Večna pot 113, Ljubljana, on-line: https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/92727806133 (Meeting ID: 927 2780 6133)
9. 6. 2021, 16:00, Svečana dvorana room, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, Jamova cesta 2, Ljubljana, online: https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/96056421995?pwd=dlgxR2krWGtPKzJkQy9waU00eDdMdz09
18.06.2021 ob 17. uri, room 205, Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport, Pot pomorščakov 4, 6320 Portorož and on-line https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/91793429991?pwd=VjVlSFkwemt1cXlQQnBrWGZmc3BJQT09 (ID: 917 9342 9991 / password: 624884)