Application and enrolment in the Doctoral Programme in Environmental Protection
Call for enrolment in Environmental Protection in 2022/2023
2nd Application Deadline: 12 September 2022
1st Application Deadline: 19 August 2022
Candidates submit their enrolment applications and the attachments to the applicarion online via the eVŠ web portal at https://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?lang=en
Contact for assistance with filling out the application:
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (from 9 AM until 4 PM CET)
The completed enrolment application and the attachments must be submitted by the application deadline 19 August 2022 (1st deadline) or 12 September 2022 (2nd deadline) at the latest.
Required documents submitted through the eVŠ portal:
1. Diploma - Copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records.
3. Consent of the mentor and comentor - Before enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and comentor and submit their written acceptance of mentorship upon enrolment at the latest. The list of potential mentors is published here.
4. Concept of research work - Before enrolment, candidates on max two A4 pages shortly present the research problem that is intended to further research, state the hypothesis and research method(s) and list at least ten sources related to the research topic. The concept of doctoral disertation proposal is prepared in cooperation with the proposed mentor and co-mentor.
Candidates with foreign degree qualifications undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies and have to enclose additional evidence. More information here.
In case the application documentation is incomplete, candidates will be contacted via eVŠ portal or the e-mail address stated in the application.
Additional documents to be submitted through the eVŠ portal:
1. Award(s) and/or Achievements (Evidence of award(s) and/or decorations during study and/or evidence of previous scientific/ research work)
2. Candidates who do not have a Slovenian personal registration number (EMŠO) can also submit a copy of an identity document (citizens of EU member states can submit a copy of their identity card or passport; non-EU citizens must submit a copy of their passport).
CO-FUNDING OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
For the purpose of checking if the candidates fulfill the conditions for co-funding of doctoral studies, they must also include final certificates of ALL completed study programmes in their application documentation (certificates from the 1st and 2nd point of required evidence to be sent by post).
On-line presentation of the programme Environmental protection will be 8 June 2022 at 1 PM CET
22 March, 2022 at 5 PM, School of Economics and Business, Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana
19 May, 2022, Faculty of Law; more information will be published soon.
19 May, 2022 at 15:00, Medical Faculty, on line on the following link
25 May, 2022, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, more information will be published on the website of teh faculty
15 June, 2022 at 3 PM, Fakulteta za kemijo in kemijsko tehnologijo, Večna pot 113, Ljubljana