Application and enrolment in the Doctoral Programme in Environmental Protection
Call for enrolment in Environmental Protection in 2023/2024
CALL FOR ENROLMENT IN DOCTORAL DEGREE PROGRAMMES 2023/2024
CALL FOR ENROLMENT IN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION 2023/2024
1st Application Deadline: 18 August 2023
Candidates submit their enrolment applications and the attachments to the applicarion online via the eVŠ web portal at https://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?lang=en
Contact for assistance with filling out the application:
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (from 9 AM until 4 PM CET)
The completed enrolment application and the attachments must be submitted by the application deadline
18 August 2023 at the latest.
Required documents submitted through the eVŠ portal:
1. Diploma - Copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records.
3. Consent of the mentor and comentor - Before enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and comentor and submit their written acceptance of mentorship upon enrolment at the latest. The list of potential mentors is published here.
4. Concept of research work - Before enrolment, candidates on max two A4 pages shortly present the research problem that is intended to further research, state the hypothesis and research method(s) and list at least ten sources related to the research topic. The concept of doctoral disertation proposal is prepared in cooperation with the proposed mentor and co-mentor.
Additional documents to be submitted through the eVŠ portal:
1. Award(s) and/or Achievements (Evidence of award(s) and/or decorations during study and/or evidence of previous scientific/ research work)
2. Candidates who do not have a Slovenian personal registration number (EMŠO) can also submit a copy of an identity document (citizens of EU member states can submit a copy of their identity card or passport; non-EU citizens must submit a copy of their passport).
3. Candidates who want to apply for caniddate with special status or a status of candidate with special needs have to submit the application.
In case the application documentation is incomplete, candidates will be contacted via eVŠ portal or the e-mail address stated in the application. undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies and have to enclose additional evidence. More information here.
Candidates with foreign degree qualifications
CO-FUNDING OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
For the purpose of checking if the candidates fulfill the conditions for co-funding of doctoral studies, they must also include final certificates of ALL completed study programmes in their application documentation (certificates from the 1st and 2nd point of required evidence to be sent by post).
Joint presentation of the programme Environmental protection will be 17 May 2023 at 16:00 - University of Ljubljana, Ivan Hribar's hall, Kongresni trg 12, Ljubljana.
21. 3. 2023 at 17:00, School of Economics and Business, Lecture hall BMA (P-119), Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana.
10. 5. 2023 at 15:00, Veterinary Faculty, Podiplomska lecture hall, Gerbičeva 60, Ljubljana.
15. 5. 2023 at 15:00, Faculty of Medicine: online – more information on website.
8. 5. 2023, Faculty of Social Sciences: online at 16:00 and at 17:00 in Lecture hall 7, Kardeljeva ploščad 5, Ljubljana.
24. 5. 2023 at 17:00, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Lecture hall F1, Jadranska 19, Ljubljana.
24. 5. 2023 at 17:00, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Lecture hall II/2, Aškerčeva 6, Ljubljana.
31. 5. 2023 at 15:00, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Večna pot 113, Ljubljana.
1. 6. 2023 at 17:00, Faculty of Arts, Lecture hall 233, Aškerčeva 2, Ljubljana.
1. 6. 2023 at 18:00, Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport, Lecture hall AMFI, Pot pomorščakov 4, Portorož – live and online.
8. 6. 2023 at 16:00, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, Ceremonial hall, Jamova 2, Ljubljana.