Application Deadline: 21 August 2020 (for foreign, non-EU candidates, the original deadline 31. 5. 2020 - extended to 9. 6. 2020)
Candidates submit their enrolment applications online via the eVŠ web portal at http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en
For assistance with filling out the application.
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (from 9 AM until 4 PM CET)
Candidates submit their enrolment applications with username and password
Completed enrolment application form must be printed, signed and sent by registered post with all the supplemental documents by the application deadline 21 August 2020 (for foreign, non-EU candidates, the original deadline 31. 5. 2020 - extended to 9. 6. 2020) at the latest to University of Ljubljana, Kongresni trg 12, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (reference »for ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION«).
The documentation can be also personally delivered to the University of Ljubljana, Kongresni trg 12, 1000 Ljubljana from Monday to Friday 8.00-14.00.
1. Diploma - Copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records.
3. Decision on recognition of foreign education - Candidates with foreign degree qualifications undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies.
4. Consent of the mentor and comentor - Prior to enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and comentor and submit upon enrolment at the latest their written acceptance of mentorship. The list of potential mentors is published here.
5. A brief concept of research work (Prior to enrolment, candidate on max two A4 pages shortly presents the research problem that is intended to further research, states the hypothesis and research method(s) and writes at least five sources related to the research topic. The concept is prepared with the proposed mentor and co-mentor.)
1. Award(s) and/or Achievements (Evidence of award(s) and/or decorations during study and/or evidence of previous scientific/ research work)
CO-FUNDING OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
For the purpose of checking if the candidates fulfill the conditions for co-funding of doctoral studies, they must also include final certificates of ALL completed study programmes in their application documentation (certificates from the 1st and 2nd point of required evidence to be sent by post).
11. 3. 2020, 17:00, lecture hall MBA (P-119), Faculty of Economics, Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana
21. 5. 2020, 15:00, Biotechnical Faculty,Link to live stream: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/704366885
6. 5. 2020, 16:00, lecture hall 21, Faculty of Social Sciences, Kardeljeva ploščad 5, Ljubljana - videoconference
13. 5. 2020, 15:00, Veterinary Faculty, Link to live stream: https://zoom.us/j/96991857218
20. 5. 2020, 16:00, lecture hall II/3B, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Aškerčeva 6, Ljubljana
21. 5. 2020, 15:00, Faculty of Medicine, Link to live stream: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89153267726
21. 5. 2020, 17:00, lecture hall Blue Hall (Modra predavalnica), Faculty of Law, Poljanski nasip 2, Ljubljana
1. 6. 2020, 16:00, lecture hall 15, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, Ljubljana
5. 6. 2020, 17:00, lecture hall 205, Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport, Pot pomorščakov 4, Portorož
10. 6. 2020, 15:00, lecture hall 1, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Večna pot 113, Ljubljana
10. 6. 2020, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, Jamova 2, Ljubljana