Application and enrolment in the Doctoral Programme in Statistics
Candidates for the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in Statistics are graduates of the following programmes:
- Second cycle study programmes
- Study programmes providing education for occupations regulated by Directives of the European Union (93/16/EEC for doctors, 78/1027/EEC for veterinarians, 78/687/EEC for dentists and 85/432/EEC for pharmacists) evaluated with at least 300 credits
- Study programmes leading to specialisation, provided that candidates have previously completed a higher education professional study programme. The Statistics Programme Council will specify additional entry requirements for candidates in individual areas amounting from 30 to 60 credits.
- Study programmes leading to a master of science or to specialisation after completing a university study programme. 60 credits of study obligations will be recognised to such candidates.
- Academic study programmes.
Candidates with foreign qualifications are required to apply for recognition of their entry qualifications. Request for recognition of foregin qualifications should be submited to the University of Ljubljana, Kongresni trg 12, Ljubljana, Slovenija. The procedure must be finished prior to the enrollment. More information about the procedure you can find at https://www.uni-lj.si/study/information/enrolment-recognition/