Application and enrolment in the Doctoral Programme in Statistics
Call for enrolment in Statistics in 2022/2023
Application Deadline: 19 August 2022
Candidates submit their enrolment applications online via the eVŠ web portal at http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en
The candidates should submit all the required and additional supplements/documents (e-copies or scanes of the digital documents) via the eVŠ portal.
Contact for assistance with filling out the application:
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (Monday - Friday: 8 AM until 4 PM CET)
The completed enrolment application and the attachments must be submitted by the application deadline 19 August 2022 at the latest.
Required supplements/documents submitted through the eVŠ web portal:
1. Diploma - Copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education.
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records.
3. Consent of the mentor - Before enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and submit the mentor’s written acceptance of mentorship upon enrolment at the latest. The list of potential mentors is published here.
4. A brief concept of research work - Before enrolment, candidates shortly present the research problem that is intended for further research (on max two A4 pages) and submit it upon enrolment at the latest.
Candidates with foreign degree qualifications undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies and have to enclose additional evidence. More information here.
In case the application documentation is incomplete, candidates will be contacted via eVŠ portal or the e-mail address stated in the application.
Additional supplements/documents submitted throught the eVŠ web portal :
1. Achievements (documents proving achievements on relevant scientific and/or professional fields)
2. Consent of the co-mentor: Co-mentor's written acceptance of co-mentorship.
3. Candidates who do not have a Slovenian personal registration number (EMŠO) can submit a copy of an identity document (citizens of EU member states can submit a copy of their identity card or passport; non-EU citizens must submit a copy of their passport).
CO-FUNDING OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
For the purpose of checking if the candidates fulfill the conditions for co-funding of doctoral studies, they must also include final certificates of ALL completed study programmes in their application documentation (certificates from the 1st and 2nd point of required evidence to be sent by post).
University open days– check the side because of the potential updates
22. 3. 2022, 17:00, School of Economics and Business, Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana - for modules BUSINESS STATISTICS and ECONOMIC AND OFFICIAL STATISTICS. The open day will be on site at the faculty address.
18. 5. 2022, 15:00 Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Tržaška cesta 25, - for module TECHNICAL STATISTICS.
19. 5. 2022, 15:00, Faculty of Medicine,Vrazov trg 2, Ljubljana, on line on the following link - for module BIOSTATISTICS. The open day will be on line.
25. 5. 2022, 17:00, Faculty of mathematics and physics, Jadranska 21, Ljubljana- for module MATHEMATICAL STATISTICS
30. 5. 2022, 16.00, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, Ljubljana - for module PSYCHOLOGICAL STATISTICS. The open day will be on line.
1. 6. 2022, 16.30 - FOR ALL MODULES . The open day will be on line.
About the execution of faculty open days (on site or on line) will be published subsequently on this web page and on the web pages of member faculties which excecute the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in Statistics.