Application and enrolment in the Doctoral Programme in Statistics
Call for enrolment in Statistics in 2023/2024
Application Deadline: 18 August 2023
2nd application deadline: from 11 to 18 September 2023
Candidates submit their enrolment applications online via the eVŠ web portal at http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en
The candidates should submit all the required and additional supplements/documents (e-copies or scanes of the digital documents) via the eVŠ portal.
Contact for assistance with filling out the application:
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (Monday - Friday: 8 AM until 4 PM CET)
The completed enrolment application and the attachments must be submitted by 18 September 2023, 23:39 (CEST) at the latest.
Required supplements/documents submitted through the eVŠ web portal:
1. Diploma - Copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education.
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records.
3. Consent of the mentor - Before enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and submit the mentor’s written acceptance of mentorship upon enrolment at the latest. The list of potential mentors is published here.
4. A brief concept of research work - Before enrolment, candidates shortly present the research problem that is intended for further research (on max two A4 pages) and submit it upon enrolment at the latest.
Additional supplements/documents submitted throught the eVŠ web portal
1. Achievements (documents proving achievements on relevant scientific and/or professional fields)
2. Consent of the co-mentor: Co-mentor's written acceptance of co-mentorship.
3. Candidates who do not have a Slovenian personal registration number (EMŠO) can submit a copy of an identity document (citizens of EU member states can submit a copy of their identity card or passport; non-EU citizens must submit a copy of their passport).
4. Candidates who want to apply for caniddate with special status or a status of candidate with special needs have to submit the application.
In case the application documentation is incomplete, candidates will be contacted via eVŠ portal or the e-mail address stated in the application. Candidates with foreign degree qualifications undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies and have to enclose additional evidence. More information here. CO-FUNDING OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
For the purpose of checking if the candidates fulfill the conditions for co-funding of doctoral studies, they must also include final certificates of ALL completed study programmes in their application documentation (certificates from the 1st and 2nd point of required evidence to be sent by post).
18 May 2023, Faculty of social science: at 16:00 - online via ZOOM, more information on website and at 17:00 - Lecture room nr. 7, Kardeljeva ploščad 5, Ljubljana.
15 May 2023 at 15:00 Faculty of Medicine: link to online event will be published on website.
24 May 2023 at 17:00 Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Lecture room 2.02, Jadranska 21, Ljubljana.
30 May 2023 at 17:00 Faculty of Mathematics and Physics: Joint information day for all modules, lecture room 3.06 and online via the link https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/93483161084.
1 June 2023 at 17:00 Faculty of Arts, Lecture room 119, Aškerčeva cesta 2, Ljubljana.
About the execution of faculty open days (on site or on line) will be published subsequently on this web page and on the web pages of member faculties which excecute the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in Statistics.