Application and enrolment in the Doctoral Programme in Statistics
Call for enrolment in Statistics in 2021/2022
Application Deadline: 20 August 2021
Second application deadline - from 6 until 15 September 2021
Candidates submit their enrolment applications online via the eVŠ web portal at http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en
Contact for assistance with filling out the application:
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (from 9 AM until 4 PM CET)
The completed enrolment application and the attachments must be submitted by the application deadline 20 August 2021 at the latest.
For second application deadline - from 6 September 2021 by 15 September 2021 at the latest.
Required evidence to be sent by post or e-mail:
1. Diploma - Copy of the Diploma in evidence of completed education.
2. Diploma supplement or Transcripts of records - Copy of the diploma supplement or Copies of official transcripts of records.
3. Consent of the mentor - Before enrolment, candidates are required to choose a mentor and submit the mentor’s written acceptance of mentorship upon enrolment at the latest. The list of potential mentors is published here.
4. A brief concept of research work - Before enrolment, candidates shortly present the research problem that is intended for further research (on max two A4 pages) and submit it upon enrolment at the latest.
Candidates with foreign degree qualifications undergo a procedure for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications upon applying for studies and have to enclose additional evidence. More information here.
In case the application documentation is incomplete, candidates will be contacted via eVŠ portal or the e-mail address stated in the application.
Additional evidence to be sent by post or e-mail:
1. Achievements (documents proving achievements on relevant scientific and/or professional fields)
2. Consent of the co-mentor: Co-mentor's written acceptance of co-mentorship.
3. Candidates who do not have a Slovenian personal registration number (EMŠO) can submit a copy of an identity document (citizens of EU member states can submit a copy of their identity card or passport; non-EU citizens must submit a copy of their passport).
CO-FUNDING OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
For the purpose of checking if the candidates fulfill the conditions for co-funding of doctoral studies, they must also include final certificates of ALL completed study programmes in their application documentation (certificates from the 1st and 2nd point of required evidence to be sent by post).
10. 3. 2021, 17:00, School of Economics and Business, Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana -
for modules BUSINESS STATISTICS and ECONOMIC AND OFFICIAL STATISTICS6. 5. 2021, 14:30,
online presentation for international students (only in English), registration is required - more information
19. 5. 2021, 16:00, Faculty of Social Sciences, Kardeljeva ploščad 5, Ljubljana, on line: https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/7855126985?pwd=YTNuMjFEVmNHUU1oSWNYZjR2TTlMUT09 (Meeting ID: 785 512 6985, Passcode: 8wffdQ)-
for module STATISTICS FOR SOCIAL SCIENCES26. 5. 2021, 15:00 Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Tržaška cesta 25, Ljubljana more information will be published at http://www.fe.uni-lj.si/sl/ -
for module TECHNICAL STATISTICS
20. 5. 2021, 15:00, Faculty of Medicine,Vrazov trg 2, Ljubljana, more information is published at https://www.mf.uni-lj.si/novice/informativni-dan-za-doktorski-studij-1 -
for module BIOSTATISTICS
20. 5. 2021, 16:00, Biotechnical Faculty, Jamnikarjeva 101, Ljubljana, online: https://bf-uni-lj-si.webex.com/bf-uni-lj-si/j.php?MTID=mf80896159e697fa383b93f2adfdbad13 (Meeting number: 121 477 1911, Password: 3.stopnja)-
for module BIOSTATISTICS
27. 5. 2021, 17:00, room 2.02, Faculty of mathematics and physics, Jadranska 21, Ljubljana, or online, Detailed information will be known and published a few days before the event on the UL FMF website: https://www.fmf.uni-lj.si/sl/ -
for module MATHEMATICAL STATISTICS
31. 5. 2021, 16.00, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, Ljubljana -
for module PSYCHOLOGICAL STATISTICS
1. 6. 2021, 16.30, https://uni-lj-si.zoom.us/j/97728482975?pwd=cnNLZGwvSmNrUnBlUnhTM05yVlFpdz09 -
FOR ALL MODULES