Programme council and module co-ordinators
Members of the Programme Council:
Programme Council’s responsibilities are:
- Review of applications, selection of candidates, notification of responsible faculty as to the names of selected candidates.
- Coordination of procedures for introduction of new courses and changes in the existing courses and/or modules.
- Analysis of efficiency in meeting the planned study programme goals.
- Decision-making with regard to individual candidate applications and questions concerning the doctoral
- Facilitation of co-operation among lecturers.
- Review of course implementation and agreement on measures to be implemented if necessary.
- Decision-making on expert issues.
- Confirmation of Rules and Regulations concerning financial management of the