Call for Enrolment in the doctoral degree programmes of the University of Ljubljana in the 2023/2024 academic year
Joint doctoral programme GOVERNANCE AND ECONOMICS IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR
Joint doctoral programme GOVERNANCE AND ECONOMICS IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR,
offered by the University of Ljubljana Faculty of Public Administration, Gosarjeva ulica 5, 1000 Ljubljana and the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Rijeka (Croatia), Ul. Ivana Filipovića 4, 51000, Rijeka, Croatia, covering the following programme modules:
- Public Governance
More information at: https://www.fu.uni-lj.si/en/programi/doctoral-governance-and-economics-in-the-public-sector/
E-mail: Telephone: : +386 1 58 05 504
Number of enrolment places: 20 – in total for citizens of the Republic of Slovenia, citizens of EU Member States, Slovenians without Slovenian citizenship and foreign citizens.
Official length of programme: 3 years
Enrolment in the joint doctoral study programme Governance and Economics in the Public Sector is open to graduates of:
- second-cycle study programmes;
- former study programmes leading to a master of science degree or specialisation following completion of a study programme leading to an academic higher education qualification (for enrolment in a third-cycle doctoral study programme, the academic programme council recognises course units totalling at least 60 credits);
- former study programmes leading to a specialisation, if candidates have previously completed a professional higher education programme (for enrolment in a third-cycle doctoral study programme, the academic programme council sets a requirement of course units of 30 to 60 ECTS credits);
- study programmes leading to professions regulated by EU directives, if they are evaluated at 300 credits, or other integrated master's degree programmes evaluated at 300 credits;
- former study programmes leading to an academic higher education qualification, adopted before 11 June 2004.
Enrolment in the doctoral study programme Governance and Economics in the Public Sector is also open to graduates of foreign universities, whereby the equivalence of previously acquired education will be established by means of the procedure for the recognition and evaluation of qualifications in accordance with the Statutes of the University of Ljubljana.
Selection criteria in the event of restricted enrolment:
In the event of restricted enrolment, candidates will be selected based on:
- academic success (grade point average and final thesis grade) – 50%
- results of the selection exam (selection interview) – 50%.
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia and Rijeka, Croatia
Mode of study: part-time
Procedures and deadlines for application to the Call and enrolment:
The first enrolment deadline is 8 September 2023, 23:59 CEST.
Candidates are required to submit their applications on the eVŠ web portal by 8 September 2023, 23:59 CEST. Candidates should also submit electronically on the eVŠ web portal all required evidence by the end of the application deadline.
Enrolment will take place at the Faculty of Public Administration and will be completed by 30 September 2023 at the latest.
Candidates can find all information and instructions on the website https://www.fu.uni-lj.si/en/programi/doctoral-governance-and-economics-in-the-public-sector/. Candidates seeking further information can write to: .
Accepted candidates will be notified of further procedures and the enrolment dates on 15 September 2023 via the e-mail they provided in their application or on the eVŠ web portal.