Provides you with theory and practical skills of:
- use of faculty information systems (university digital identity, web classroom, student information system, Eduroam),
- use of library services (COBISS, search and checking out, material availability),
- use of UL repositository,
- basics of professional writing:
- word processing software,
- structuring written reports,
- ethics in writing (citing, plagiarism, intellectual property),
- making interactive presentations (Prezi, PowerPoint),
- culture of electronic communication,
- collaborative and productivity tools (Google Drive, Dropbox, Office 365, Overleaf, ShareLaTeX).
The student load corresponds to 3 ECTS credit points including 45 hours of group work. The course is carried out at the University of Ljubljana Faculty of Computer and Information Science.