Information days 2019
- The Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Centre will host a pan-Slovenian education and career fair
Informativa for the tenth consecutive year. The event will be held on January 25 and 26, 2019, and will be open to visitors between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. The University of Ljubljana will present its bachelor, master and doctoral degree programmes. Visitors will be able to meet with representatives from all University of Ljubljana faculties and academies rendering degree programmes in humanities, social sciences, linguistics, art, natural sciences, engineering and technology. As Informativa takes place before the Information Days (January 25 and January 26, 2019), you will have enough time to decide what programmes and relative three schools you should visit few weeks later. More information about the University of Ljubljana presentation at the fair.
- Dates for the Information Days for Bachelor studies will be published in December 2018 (information days usually take place in February). During the Information Days, you will find out everything there is to know about our
Bachelor and Single-cycle master degree programmes, about different career options and about student life in Ljubljana. Students, parents and teachers are invited to spend a day at the University of Ljubljana members (academies/faculties), attending events, talking to staff and students and getting answers to any questions which remain after examining brochures and websites.
- The Information Days for Master studies wil be organized at different days. Dates will be published later.
- The Information Days for Doctoral studies will be organized at different days. Dates will be published later.
- In February 2019 we will organise an Information Day for Slovenes without Slovenian citizenship and foreign citizens where you will have the opportunity to get useful first-hand information about
studying at the University of Ljubljana and about living in Ljubljana.
- Online info days -
- Presentations at the International education fairs and conferences: