18 September 2020
University of Ljubljana is issuing the Fourth call to tender for 2 young researcher candidates.
Candidates submit their application online; application deadline is 24 September 2020, 13:00 CEST.
In case of any questions please contact .
UNOFFICIAL TRANSLATION OF TENDER DOCUMENTATION (official tender documentation can be found here):
- Fourth Call to tender for young researcher candidates in 2020
- Application form (English version);
- Instructions for applying
- Description of training (research classification):
UL, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Peter Krajnik, 2.10 - Manufacturing technologies and systems
Tch. Asst. Umut Hanoglu, 2.13.01 - Multi-phase systems
- Only candidates born in 1992 or later are eligible to apply; applications of older candidates will not be considered (see point 3 of the call to tender for details).
- Candidates who have not yet enrolled in a doctoral degree study programme must also apply separately for the Call for enrolment into Doctoral degree programmes 2020/2021. Otherwise, even if they are selected as young researchers, University of Ljubljana will not enter into employment contract with them, because they will not be able to enrol in a doctoral study programme.
- If your diploma certificate and transcript of grades are in a foreign language other than English, please also provide the translation (it needs to be merged to one file -> the original + translation)
- Grade conversion:
When calculating the average grade, please convert your grades to Slovenian grading system.
Try converting your grades to European Credit Transfer System – ECTS grading scale.
If you convert your grades to an ECTS scale, the Slovenian equivalents could be as follows:
10 – A
9 – B
8 – C
7 – D
6 – E
5 – F
- Depending on your completed education you choose the type of qualification.
Be careful NOT TO CHOOSE THE WRONG TYPE OF QUALIFICATION, because in that case the system won't ask you for all necessary attachments and your application will be INCOMPLETE.
If you have completed Bachelor's and Master's degree, the mandatory attachments are:
1. diploma certificate from your Bachelor’s programme
2. transcript of all the grades from your Bachelor’s programme
3. diploma certificate from your Master's programme
4. transcript of all the grades from your Master's programme.
If you have completed Bachelor's programme and haven't completed your Master's yet (but have completed at least 80% of all exams), the mandatory attachments are:
1. transcript of all the grades for your Bachelor’s programme
2. transcript of all the grades for your Master's programme that you have received so far
3. the Bachelor's degree certificate.
A single cycle master's programme means that you don't need to complete a Bachelor's degree before enrolling in a single cycle master's programme. If you have completed a single cycle Master's degree the mandatory attachments are:
1. diploma certificate from your single cycle Master's programme
2. transcript of all the grades from your single cycle Master's programme.
If you haven't completed a single cycle master's programme (but have completed at least 80% of all exams) the mandatory attachments is:
1. transcript of all the grades for your single cycle Master's programme that you have received so far.