DEAR CANDIDATES FOR YOUNG RESEARCHERS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LJUBLJANA IN 2022
The publication of this year's call for young researchers is linked to the adoption of the Rules of the Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS) on stable funding of scientific research, so until the rules are adopted, this information is only provisional and may change.
Candidates who intend to apply for the tender are advised to follow the notices of the tender on the website of the University of Ljubljana https://www.uni-lj.si/studij/mladi-raziskovalci/.
Presumed date of publication of the call for young researchers: 30 June 2022
Presumed deadline for applications: July 13, 2022 by 13:00 CEST
Method of application: candidates apply online.
Mandatory attachments to the application for the tender, which the candidate uploads to the application, are:
- diploma certificate of the study program with which the candidate has enrolled / will enroll in the doctoral degree programme (in case the candidate has not yet completed the study programme, they do not upload this attachment);
- official transcript of all the grades of the study program with which the candidate has enrolled / will enroll in the doctoral degree programme (in case the candidate has not yet completed the study programme they upload an official transcript of all the grades they have received so far)
Optional attachments that can be submitted and taken into account in the evaluation process are:
- proof of receiving the University Prešeren Award or the Prešeren Award of a member of the University of Ljubljana or proof of an equivalent prize;
- proof of authorship or co-authorship of the scientific article(s);
- candidates' description of their research work.
The conditions that candidates for young researchers must meet, the criteria for evaluation and selection are determined by Articles 6 and 10 of the Rules of the University of Ljubljana on the selection and funding of young researchers (available in Slovene - Pravilnik Univerze v Ljubljani o izboru in financiranju mladih raziskovalk in raziskovalcev).
In the event that the ARRS Rules on Stable Financing otherwise determine the procedure and conditions, the ARRS Rules will apply.
Selected candidates for young researchers must be enrolled in doctoral studies in the academic year 2022/2023, so they must also apply separately for the Call for enrollment in doctoral study programs in the academic year 2022/2023, which is published on the University of Ljubljana website (application deadlines).
The University of Ljubljana will not conclude an employment contract with selected candidates for young researchers who will not be enrolled in a doctoral degree programme.
The list of mentors and planned vacancies:
The final list will be published together with the call to tender presumably on 30 June 2022.
UL, Biotechnical Faculty
Nadja Penko Seidl
UL, School of Economics and Business
UL, Faculty of Architecture
UL, Faculty of Social Sciences
Ilija Tomanić Trivundža
UL, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
UL, Faculty of Arts
UL, Faculty of Pharmacy
Pegi Ahlin Grabnar
Mojca Kerec Kos
UL, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering
UL, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology
Barbara Hribar Lee
Polona Žnidaršič Plazl
UL, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
UL, Faculty of Maritime studies and Transport
UL, Faculty of Computer and Information Science
UL, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Lidija Slemenik Perše
UL, Faculty of Sport
UL, Faculty of Medicine
Andreja Nataša Kopitar
Metka Ravnik Glavač
Nina Ružić Gorenjec
UL, Faculty of Natural Science and Engineering
Barbara Čenčur Curk
UL, Faculty of Theology
UL, Veterinary Faculty
Monika Cecilija Žužek
UL, Faculty of Health Sciences