26 September 2019
The Fourth Call to Tender for Young Researcher Candidates in 2019 is
19 September 2019
University of Ljubljana is issuing the
Fourth Call to Tender for Young Researcher Candidates in 2019.
Application deadline is 25 September 2019 by 13:00 CEST. Candidates submit their applications online.
Only candidates born in 1991 or later are eligible to apply; applications of older candidates will not be considered.The age limit can extend above 28 years only in three cases:
- if the candidate has already completed one or two years of a doctoral degree study programme without financial aid, namely one year for each completed year of a doctoral degree study programme;
- if the candidate has utilized a minimum of a six-month parental leave whereby one year applies for one child;
- if the candidate has had prolonged documented sick leave of a minimum of six months, the age limit is extended by one year.
- The candidates who have not yet enrolled in a doctoral degree study programme must also apply separately for the Call for enrolment into Doctoral degree programmes 2019/2020. Otherwise, even if they are selected as young researchers, University of Ljubljana will not enter into employment contract with them, because they will not be able to enrol in a doctoral study programme.
- Any questions relating to the call to tender can be submitted to the e-mail address: .
UNOFFICIAL TRANSLATION OF THE TENDER DOCUMENTATION (official tender documentation can be found here: https://www.uni-lj.si/studij/mladi-raziskovalci/):
- Fourth Call to Tender for Young Researcher Candidates in 2019
- Application form, available from: https://studij.uni-lj.si/MR/mr_prva.asp (English version: https://studij.uni-lj.si/MR/english/mr_prva.asp);
- List of mentors
- Instructions for applying
- Training descriptions (research fields in mentors' training descriptions are classified according to the Slovenian Research Agency's classification):
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Pharmacy
- Barbara Ostanek