Who does not pay fee (bachelor and master study)?
- Slovenians and students from EU countries, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
- Students from countries with which the RS has concluded bilateral agreement (Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Serbia)
- Students with permanent residence in the RS who themselves or their parents/guardians are taxpayers of the RS and ersons granted international protection, applicants for international protection
- Scholarship holders of the RS (CMEPIUS, Public Scholarship, Development, Disabilty and Maintenance Fund RS)
- Exchange students (included also PhD students)
Fee is paid by:
- Citizens of non-EU countries, excluding persons with international protection, applicants for international protection and persons from countries with which the RS has concluded bilateral agreement
- All students with already acquired equivalent degree of education
- All PhD students (co-financing scheme)
- All part-time students
The price list is published at:
Administrative costs and compulsory health insurance are not included in the fee. These needs to be taken care of before the start of the studies.