Candidates for study
- At www.uni-lj.si/study you can find informational guides with information about the University of Ljubljana degree programmes and additional useful information that will ease your start here. Short introduction of study possibilities in Ukrainian.
- In the Calls for enrolment into the University of Ljubljana degree programmes you can find offered degree programmes, data on study duration, enrolment requirements, the number of open positions, mode of study, etc. The Call for enrolment into bachelor's and single-cycle master's degree programmes 2023/2024 was published on 3 February 2023. Common provisions of the Call are translated into English.
- You have to submit the application for enrolment and recognition of foreign education through eVŠ web portal.
- Video guidance on how to apply.
- Technical assistance for filling out the application for enrolment: .
- You can also make an appointment for online counseling on the application-admission procedure for bachelor and single-cycle studies upon the prior arrangement on .
- Persons granted international protection do not pay tuition fees for full-time bachelor's and master's studies. Temporary protection for displaced persons from Ukraine is automatically extended until March 4, 2024. More information (in Slovenian) here.
- If you are a PhD student, you can apply for co-funding of your tuition fee. The co-financing depends on the number of enrolled students meeting the requirements for co-funding. You can contact the individual University of Ljubljana member (academy or faculty) at which you will be enrolled for more information.
- You are welcome to join information days and visit our virtual boots at the Virtual Fair of Education, where all the University of Ljubljana members (3 academies and 23 faculties) are represented.
- We invite you to watch video presentations of study possibilites, student's impressions, presentation brochures and ppt presentations.
- Short introduction of study possibilities at the University of Ljubljana in Ukrainian.
Opportunity to join as an exchange student
- You can join the University of Ljubljana already this academic year as an exchange or a visiting student. In this case, you must have a student status in Ukraine.
- Before the exchange, the Ukrainian partner university must be approved and included in the Erasmus+ KA171 program for cooperation with the University of Ljubljana.
- For more information, please contact .