Organisation and implementation of the programme is co-ordinated by the Programme Council, consisting of one representative from each of the co-operating faculty (Biotechnical Faculty, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Social Sciences). Additional council members are the module co-ordinators. Module co-ordinators are selected by feculty senates (for module Biostatistics by senates of Biotechnical Faculty and Faculty of Medicine, for Statistics for Social Sciences by senate of Faculty of Social Sciences, for Mathematical Statistics by senate of Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, for Business Statistics and Economic and Official Statistics by senate of Faculty of Economics, for Psychological Statistics by senate of Faculty of Arts and for Technical Statistics by senate of Faculty of Electrical Engineering).
Members of the Programme Council are proposed by the faculty senates and approved by University Senate for a period of four years.
The Programme Council is chaired by the chairman, or - in case of the president’s absence - deputy chairman. Both of them are elected from and by the members of the Programme Council for a period of four years. The seat of the Programme Council is at the University of Ljubljana.
Members of the Programme Council:
Programme Council’s responsibilities are:
1. , National Institute of Biology, module »Biostatistics«
2. , Faculty of Economics, module » Economic and Official Statistics«
3. , Faculty of Economics, module »Business Statistics«
4. , Faculty of Social Sciences, module »Statistics for Social Sciences«
5. , Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, module »Mathematical Statistics«
6. , Faculty of Arts, module »Psychological Statistics”
7. , Faculty of Electrical Engineering, module »Technical Statistics«
Module co-ordinators have the following responsibilities: