Programme council and module co-ordinators
1. , National Institute of Biology, module »Biostatistics«
2. , Faculty of Economics, module » Economic and Official Statistics«
3. , Faculty of Economics, module »Business Statistics«
4. , Faculty of Social Sciences, module »Statistics for Social Sciences«
5. , Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, module »Mathematical Statistics«
6. , Faculty of Arts, module »Psychological Statistics”
7. , Faculty of Electrical Engineering, module »Technical Statistics«
Module co-ordinators have the following responsibilities:
- Facilitation of regular study process.
- On-time schedule preparation.
- Coordination of work among students, mentors and lecturers.
- On-time replacement of absent lecturers (in cooperation with relevant participating institutions).
- Responsibility for improvement and updating of core module courses in agreement with the Programme Council (in the process, co-ordinators play an advisory role).